8:00am - 4:00pm
Drop In Nails Clips
Meet Our Groomers
Regular Full Groom: Bath, Brush, Cut, Style, Sanitary trim, Foot pad trim, Nail trim, Ear clean and Pluck.
*Please Call (250) 563-1973 for Appointment*
Nail Trims (no appointment necessary) $10.00+Tax
Cats: Brush only $40.00
Bath & Brush $50.00
Lion Cut $55.00 Without bath
$65.00 With bath
Dogs: Shih Tzu, Small Poodle $47.00
Border Collie/retriever $52.00 - $67.00
Standard Poodle/Doodles $67.00 - $77.00
Chow/St. Bernard/Newfie $127.00 - $152.00 per
*Additional Fees may apply if your pet has an abnormally poor coat or matting*
10 Reasons Why Your Dog Groomer Charges More Than Your Hairdresser
1.Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean around your butt.
2. You probably don’t go 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
3. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove your eye boogers.
4. Most likely, you sit still for your hairdresser.
5. Your haircut doesn’t include a free pedicure and manicure.
6. You probably didn’t roll in mud or step barefooted into poo in the last few weeks.
7. You probably don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
8. Your hairdresser probably doesn’t clean out your eyes for you.
9. It’s unlikely that your hairdresser trims hair anywhere on your body except your head. (ugh, let’s hope not!)
10. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing on your hairdresser is VERY slim.