*Unfortunately due to COVID-19, groomers are operating with limited hours. Please email for an appointment.*
Hours of Operation
8:00am - 4:00pm
Drop in nail appointments
Monday - Saturday
9:00am - 4:00pm
Meet Our Groomers
Regular Full Groom: Bath, Brush, Cut, Style, Sanitary trim, Foot pad trim, Nail trim, Ear clean and Pluck.
*Please Call (250) 563-1973 for Appointment*
Nail Trims (no appointment necessary) $10.00+Tax
Cats: Brush only $35.00
Bath & Brush $45.00
Lion Cut $50.00 Without bath
$60.00 With bath
Dogs: Shih Tzu, Small Poodle $45.00
Border Collie/retriever $50.00 - $65.00
Standard Poodle/Doodles $65.00 - $75.00
Chow/St.Bernard/Newfie $125.00 - $150.00 per
*Additional 1/2 hour if matted or poor coat*
*Additional Fees may apply if your pet has an abnormally poor coat*
Bio-Groom is known world-wide for the very best in pet care products. Each category line from Shampoos & Conditioners to Flea & Tick, Wellness & Finishers are time-tested for effectiveness and safety. Each product is targeted to address specific issues about your pets coat & skin care needs. Bio-Groom for the love of your pet and the planet, nothing but the best!
Bio-Groom is the name of premium grooming products made with the finest ingredients available known for gentleness and performance.
earthbath products are totally natural, non toxic, paraben & sulfate free, phthalate free, and phosphate free. Their products are made with human-grade ingredients and pure essential oils, with no artificial colors or fragrances. And, they never use soap in their shampoos, which can dry skin and remove necessary skin oils.
earthbath’s comprehensive line of totally natural shampoos, grooming wipes, and spritzes offer heavenly scented™ solutions for the unique needs of your pet, including everyday cleansing and coat conditioning, relief from itching or hot spots, combating pests, skin sensitivity or allergy, odor relief, and more. Their formulas include heavenly scented™ natural essential oils that will make your pet look and smell better than ever before while naturally solving your pet’s most pesky skin problems.
Nature's Specialtied products are recognized in the grooming industry as premium products and are used by many competitive groomers.
The Professional Groomer's Edge
The Professional Groomer's Edge is a line of quality grooming products for advanced animal care.
10 Reasons Why Your Dog Groomer Charges More Than Your Hairdresser
1.Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean around your butt.
2. You probably don’t go 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
3. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to remove your eye boogers.
4. Most likely, you sit still for your hairdresser.
5. Your haircut doesn’t include a free pedicure and manicure.
6. You probably didn’t roll in mud or step barefooted into poo in the last few weeks.
7. You probably don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
8. Your hairdresser probably doesn’t clean out your eyes for you.
9. It’s unlikely that your hairdresser trims hair anywhere on your body except your head. (ugh, let’s hope not!)
10. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing on your hairdresser is VERY slim.